Friday, December 3, 2010

Merry Christmas to All!

Time zooms, I'd always say. We're into the last month of year 2010, and it's traditionally the time for us to reflect what we've done and achieved this year, and what to look forward to the next year.


This year, I'm very happy to be in good health, and be able to continue to groom my beloved babies the loving way :D


Next year, I'm getting more MAD About Grooming, opening my OWN grooming shop (back) at Balestier!


Wishing Everyone a MERRY CHRISTMAS, and may YEAR 2011 bring more HAPPINESS & GOOD HEALTH!!!

Season's Greetings, Ho Ho Ho!
MAD Chief Groomer, HK / 9069 1148

MAD About Grooming - From Jan 2011 @ 221 Balestier Road #01-10 Rocca Balestier, Singapore 329928


<< Bringing SMILES to Momo >>

Momo looking sad before his grooming ... :(



After grooming, just look at Momo's face! He's so Happy! :D

Momo - a Happy baby after grooming! (We'll just MAD About making Grooming a HAPPY Experience)

1 comment: